Thursday, May 03, 2007

COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR BLOG ---From Manish Da

This is the email that was send by the most wonderful person that I have met in my life till now...he was supposed to put this in my comment box but he ended up with an email... Sorry Da !!

Dearest Sadhana...

First of all I am going to scold you for not letting me know about your blog before. But as you told me , I went through every lines I should say, cause I found- it revealed more about you than what you have shared with me. Came to know more about you .....a lot more. Found all the articles very well written. Your words were very well organised and was successful to take me ( us -who ever reads it) to that moment, it reveals your feelings and the excitement very well.

What I see is that you could very perfectly show how speacial that each moment was , how special each person is and how meaningful their words are. Ya, by jotting them down here in your blog has definately helped those people to see what you mean, how much you care for them and what they mean to you. This in turn will reward you with more care and more love cause you have told them how speacial they are to you.

About your speacial 20th birthday note..I am very happy that I could make a difference. And you know thats what I tried for..I was so amazed and felt very happy to see my exact words from my sms...I could clearly see how much special was those words for you...I am so happy for all those.

Well ! wanted to use your comment box for my words but you know I will go on ...on n on. so ended up mailing. I sat, infront of the comp and opened your blog as soon as I came back from work cause I was excited. Once again, found it really good, enjoyed reading every words and happy cause I know you more now. haha.

Ok....got to sleep now even though I have whole day off tomorrow..hahaha...and ya all the very best for all that you are doing. Ya, I know life here is not that easy, many commitments to be made at the same time what I will tell you is "Never confuse your career with your life" cause I can see that you are a girl with ambition and is working hard for it. I know there are many hard times which tries to break the strong side of us, but as I always tell you to be strong and keep on working hard cause that will take you near to your dreams and that is what we want isn't it!!

ok have a gud day tomorrow...I know you will receive it at late afternoon or at nite but still trying to make up your day..haha

Once again ....was very happy to read each and every words of your articles ....

Take care and see you soon...cause its been long since we last saw each other!!!

Your Da..

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:40:00 am , Blogger Sadhana said...

Thanks Da for this wonderful comment...and yes I must say your "NO Worries" spirit has helped me alot...heheh..

 
At 12:30:00 pm , Blogger Sachin J said...

Hey Sadhana...

This is the best article in your article that I have read till date though its not written by you. Vry good selection of words, very encouraging and very impressive...

I specially liked the last few lines forming the part of that email sent by your Manish Dai.. I must say that U r very lucky to have somebody like him in your life, that too in Australia who is always there to encourage U... So, Hurray.... No Worries ! !


Cheers...



Long Live Bloggin..

 
At 4:26:00 am , Blogger Aakar said...

Really a nice one.....

 
At 3:16:00 pm , Blogger NKM said...

comments are always useful, specially when someone scolds you; s/he loves your job.

nabin

 
At 5:46:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very good. contact me cloudly_sky123@yahoo.com

 
At 1:23:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home