Saturday, July 01, 2006

ABOUT MY BLOG

let me first welcome you all to my blog. I have created this blog for myself and for all my friends. For myself, coz from now onwards, it will be my own personal blog where I will jot down my articles (though I won't be doing it regularly) but I will try my best to put my posting daily and for my friends...coz they can give lots of comments and suggestions...... on my posting...........Yupppppyyy I am so excited...... So, LET'S GET STARTED..........huhhh..

Sadhana

4 Comments:

At 12:31:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey !!!

I am more excited than u dear.....
I am gonna put lots and lots of comments....for sure.....yeah...really...this time i am not lying ok...

With Love,
Rupak

 
At 9:30:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god!! Dhila bhaye pani timro balla buddhi aayecha blog banaune hoina, maile ta timilai astinanai banau bhanekai ho ni hamile bhaneko sundai nasunne timi anyways, congrats hai naya blog banayekoma..hahaha..aba phone garera don't scold me hai.

UR FREN,
SUBIN

 
At 5:44:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi julie !!

Congrats for making your own blog and when will u come at my place ???? I am eagerly waiting for u.

Love u babe,
Swikriti

 
At 1:27:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow nepalese bloging ... Sadhana Shrestha nice blogs, i was thinking that we should build nepalese blogging network, what do you guys think ???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home