Monday, September 04, 2006

MY BEST FRIEND!!


God made the world with a heart full of love,
Then He looked down from Heaven above,
And saw that we all need a helping hand,
Someone to share with, who'll understand.
He made special people to see us through
The glad times and the sad times, too;
A person on whom we can always depend,
Someone we can call a best friend.
God made friends so we'll carry a part
Of His perfect love in all our hearts.


The relationship of friendship is far and far more better than any other relationship that is what I think, feel and truly believe. And I feel in this way because I have a very wonderful and a special friend like Sachin who is really very intelligent, so loving, caring, very down to earth and sooooo soooo sweeeeet.

I know him from my 7th standard and we have shared a whole lot of things together in our school days... feels great whenever I remember those days. Currently, he is in Pune for his further studies and now I am knowing the true meaning of friendship. How important a special friend can be ??? When he was around me, I was always busy irritating him and making fun out of him, fighting with him, showing him my nonsense anger.... I still remember when we were in 10th standard, we fought with each other for a silly reason and didn't talk for 7 months and it was like hell to be in class without talking with him but many many thanks to Bipin because of whom we are still together. And now, when he is not around me, I just feel alone and I miss him so much. But its ok, for his career and for a friend like him I can do anything.

Now, we both are matured enough to understand many things but then also I haven't stop showing him my anger and he hasn't stop saying sorry for million times. Even today, we share a piece of a chocolate and a 'Black forest' on 3rd Jan and 10th Nov of every year. It just feels great to be with him whether its sitting at Jeans' Cafe and laughing at Chickens (if you remember dear) or sitting at Alina's and talking nonsense and bakwaaash guffs....

Hey, Sachin!! Thank You so much for being such a wonderful friend of mine. Thanks a lot for your immense love and care and thanks for being always there for me and for being my "BEST FRIEND". You are the one who I can really trust upon and who I can share whole lot of things like the way I do and I will always love to do so. I hope to get your support and suggestions till the end of my life. You are the best among the best for me and will always remain like this forever and for always. No one will and can take or hold your position in my life. I shall always be indebted for the friendship that you have shared with me.

Always remain like this and be the same. Never ever try to change yourself, if YOU dare to do so then your fucchi is going to give you one tight slap in your right cheek (as you have told me) heheheeee. May God give everyone a friend like YOU .... I wish you all the very best for your future. May there be success for you in every walk of your life and all the dreams and aspirations that your heart hold come true and may each day of life bring the best for you. God Bless you !!!!!


With Tons and Tons of Love,
Sadhana

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:19:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"may god give everyone a friend like u" very true im glad i found him in my life as my best friend in pune!!! take care girl God Bless U devi

 
At 5:10:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some frens are really very special in our lives and we just called them BEST FREN.We just love them and love them and love them...and yet can't stop loving and caring them.

Joyti

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home