Monday, July 24, 2006

SOME BEAUTIFUL QUOTES!!!!

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."

"Each of us must be the change we want to see in the world."

"A life is only as important as the effect it has on other lives."


"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else."

"Friends are the angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"There is creative vision in each of us, but sometime it's hard to get that creative part started."

"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."

"The closer one gets to the top, the more one finds there is no top."

"In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time."

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."

"Failure is success if we learn from it."

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."

"Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure."

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently."

"You don't get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour."

"I do not pray for a lighter load, but for a stronger back."

"Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperation, perspiration and inspiration."

"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."


"A mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions."

"What you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it."


"Wisdom is knowing what to do next; skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."


"Never doubt the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. That's about the only way it has ever happened in the past."


"We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of the dreams."


"We are as gods, so we might as well get good at it."


"I was hungry and you gave me food; I was thirsty and you gave me drink; I was a stranger and you took me in; I was naked and you clothed me; I was sick and you visited me; I was in prison and you came to me. I thirsted for knowledge, and you gave me an opportunity to learn." Jesus.


"In every idea a multitude of new ideas is lying dormant."


"The earliest you can start any project is now."

2 Comments:

At 4:12:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oey Sadhana,

Kati thorai rakheko quotes haru... ali dherai rakh na ....



Palden

 
At 11:18:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Great Quotes.. I like them all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home